St. Peter’s Basilica
Open: Monday – Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (April to September)
Monday – Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (October to March)
Guided Tours and Audio Guides
Guided tours and audio guides are available from the Welcome Center, located to the right of St. Peter’s Square facing the Basilica. Alternatively, please call +39.06.69883229 or +39.06.69881898.
Please visit their website for more information.
The Vatican Museums website also offers combined guided tours of the Vatican Museums and the Basilica called the “Art and Faith Itinerary.”
- 8:30 a.m. — Mass in the Chapel of the Blessed Sacrament followed by Eucharistic Adoration until 4:45 p.m. which ends with a Benediction
- 9:00a.m., 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. — Mass at the Altar of Saint Joseph
- 9:00 a.m. Mass for the Parish of St. Peter’s
- 10:30 a.m. Mass at the Altar of the Chair (in Latin)
- 11:30 a.m. Mass in the Chapel of the Blessed Sacrament
- 12:15 p.m. Mass at the Altar of the Chair
- 1:00 p.m. Mass at the Altar of St. Joseph
- 4:00 p.m. Mass at the Altar of the Chair
- 5:00 p.m. Vespers at the Altar of the Chair followed by Mass at 5:45 p.m